1. The right to the truth .
2. The right to life.
3. The right to a natural family.
4. The right to ownership of property.
1. To have humility or faith and trust in God
2. To communicate with God through prayer and self-denial
3. To observe the Law which is written in Scripture and in the hearts of those who love the truth.
4. T0 offer of sacrifice to God and partake of the sacrificial offering (various animal and bird offerings in the Old Testament, the Lamb of God in the New Testament, the sacrifice of the Mass in the Catholic Church).
Benefits/Entitlements (the New Covenant)
1. To know God personally without intermediaries like Moses and the Prophets.
2. To become "citizens" of the Kingdom of Heaven by birth in Baptism where we remain until the end of time.
3. To be delivered with the Kingdom of Heaven by Jesus Christ to the Kingdom of God the Father on the Last Day where the evil will be separated from the good and the good will then “shine like the sun in the Kingdom of their Father”
See my website "Scriptureandthelaw" http://sites.google.com/site/scriptureandthelaw/